Kumoro, Barunendra Yamawicakso (2019) MARKET RESEARCH ON PRODUCT SEASONING CONTAINER IN PT. X. S1 thesis, UAJY.

[img] Text (Barunendra Yamawicakso Kumoro)
Restricted to Repository staff only

Download (2MB)


Based on the data from Bank Indonesia, the development of the manufacturing industries in Yogyakarta are growing significantly. The economic growth of the Special Region of Yogyakarta (DIY) in 2018 is estimated from 5.2 percent to 5.6 percent. This growth also affected to one of plastic industries in Yogyakarta, namely PT. Mega Andalan Plastik Industri (MAPI). This positive trend will certainly have an impact on business competition between companies. Each company certainly has its own way to find out market share and market potential that occur in the community. Therefore, companies must find their ways to find out the potential market in the community to compete with other competitors. Therefore, this project aims to determine whether there is a market potential for cooking equipment products. The product that will be examined for its market potential is a seasoning container. To find out market share and market potential, more research is needed by directly engaging with the community. Interviews and dissemination of people behavior is one of the most effective ways of knowing market needs. Moreover, some other methods are needed to support the accuracy of this research. Some methods such as worksheet serves as a place to describe hypotheses and proposals. Quality development tools are also one of the methods used for this research, where this method serves to determine the combination of customer desires for seasoning containers. From the results of the research obtained, the market share for seasoning container container products is quite large in the market. About 90% of respondents liked the products offered and the remaining 10% did not like the product because the design was too complex. Suggestions obtained from respondents are that the prices offered for seasoning containers should not exceed Rp. 50,000.00. Respondents suggested that the price offered for seasoning containers is between Rp. 30,000.00 - Rp. 50,000.00.

Item Type: Thesis (S1)
Uncontrolled Keywords: Market Research, Research and Development, Quality Development Tool, New Product Development.
Subjects: Teknik Industri > Produksi
Divisions: Fakultas Teknologi Industri > Teknik Industri Internasional
Depositing User: Lia natanaelia utami
Date Deposited: 27 Aug 2019 03:30
Last Modified: 27 Aug 2019 03:30

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item