COST MODEL ESTIMASI KONSEPTUAL UNTUK BANGUNAN GEDUNG RUMAH SAKIT

APTIYASA, PUTU AGUS APRITA (2015) COST MODEL ESTIMASI KONSEPTUAL UNTUK BANGUNAN GEDUNG RUMAH SAKIT. S2 thesis, UAJY.

[img] Text (Halaman Judul)
MTS001974.pdf

Download (858Kb)
[img] Text (Bab I)
MTS101974.pdf

Download (193Kb)
[img] Text (Bab II)
MTS201974.pdf

Download (178Kb)
[img] Text (Bab III)
MTS301974.pdf
Restricted to Registered users only

Download (335Kb)
[img] Text (Bab IV)
MTS401974.pdf
Restricted to Registered users only

Download (805Kb)
[img] Text (Bab V)
MTS501974.pdf

Download (1318Kb)

Abstract

Implementation of the hospital building project, have a ways of estimation in accordance with the phases of the project. In the early stages of project planning, (owner) requires the estimated cost to construct the project budget. So it is necessary to develop cost estimation model that is easy to use, accurate and reliable. This research planning to develop a model estimation on stage initial project planning, easy with a fairly accurate results. Development method uses the principle of " Cost Significant Model" and the multiple linear regression. 6 data obtained using the method of work packages BoQ (Bill of Quantity) hospital building with details of data among 5 work packages that have been realized from fiscal year 2011 - 2014 were compared with 1 package of work to be performed. Statistical analysis showed that the medical gas installation item significantly affect the cost of building the hospital, which is 79.0%, the remaining 21.0% is influenced by other causes. Model estimates obtained Y = 5,445.X13 + 1.088.000', and Y is the cost of building the hospital and X13 is the unit price of the medical gas installation. Accuracy varied range of models from -12.97% to + 26.80% (mean + 2.865%). These results showed better accuracy than the accuracy of parameter estimation based on the extent of the building that had been used, from -2.89% to + 13.73% (mean + 5.774%). Estimated cost of the "Cost Significant Model " predicted better used to estimate costs in the early stages of project planning hospital building.

Item Type: Thesis (S2)
Uncontrolled Keywords: Cost significant models, cost estimating, construction of hospital building
Subjects: Magister Teknik Sipil > Manajemen Konstruksi
Divisions: Pasca Sarjana > Magister Teknik Sipil
Depositing User: Editor UAJY
Date Deposited: 27 Feb 2015 09:30
Last Modified: 27 Feb 2015 09:30
URI: http://e-journal.uajy.ac.id/id/eprint/6924

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item